Fire Suppression System For Exhaust Hood-排气罩灭火系统
- i. Wet Chemical Fire Suppression System
- ii. In Singapore, it is under the SCDF Fire Code that ventilation system must be equipped with a fire-suppression system. Cooking is the leading cause of all restaurants building fires, according to the “FIRE, AMBULANCE AND ENFORCEMENT STATISTICS 2017 by SCDF”.
- iii. A fire-suppression system connects to the hood system and helps prevent fires from spreading. The piped system is activated by high heat or can be turned on manually to dispense a liquid-suppressing agent that extinguishes fires quickly.
- 1. 湿式化学灭火系统
- 2. 在新加坡，根据SCDF防火规范，通风系统必须配备灭火系统。根据SCDF发布的《2017年火灾、救护车和执法统计》，烹饪是所有餐馆起火的主要原因。
- 3 .消防系统连接到引擎盖系统，帮助防止火灾蔓延。管道系统可以通过高温激活，也可以通过手动开启来释放一种可以快速灭火的液体抑制剂。
Liquid agent stored under pressure, when activated is transmitted through distribution network and discharged through nozzles
Manual pull station
Each YEK WCK system is equipped with at least one manual pull station providing a means of activating the system manually if required
Electrical solder type link which will melt at a predetermined temperature, allowing the two halves of the link to separate, operating the extinguishing agent
Mechanical Release Module (MRM)
Activate when a fusible link separates in a fire condition and releases tension on the cable causing a loaded spring to activate the cylinder discharge valve
Wet chemical agent cylinders
Wet chemical agent cylinders with capacities of 6-26 liters pressurized with N2 at a pressure of 15.5 bars at 21°C. Designed to work at temperatures from 0°C to 49°C